Check Out Our Latest Adelaide Gas Heating Specials
Welcome to Lowes Heating, Cooling and Hot Water, experts in gas heating in Adelaide. With over 50 years experience within our dedicated team, we can guarantee high quality service on time at very competitive prices.
Call us today for supply and installation of ducted gas heating, wall furnaces, and gas flued heaters. We can also service your gas appliances.
All brands repaired including Rinnai, Pyrox, Vulcan, Bonair, Celair.
We Service the Adelaide Metropolitan Area
Gas Appliance Service Special
Don’t just sit there freezing, get it fixed, now!
$120 for service/maintenance of any gas appliance including wall heaters, $80 for any second appliance!
Ducted gas heating
Hot water units
- Are experienced and professional
- Can service and repair all brands
- Will arrive on time
- Carry a wide range of parts
Service from $120
Pyrox Premium Power Flued Wall Furnace
The Pyrox Premium Power Flued Gas Wall Furnace has a simple but efficient design. The room air is drawn into the unit by the room air fan located at the top of the unit. This air is then passed down over the heat exchanger to warm the air where it then is dispelled at floor level where it is needed. The flue gases from the combustion process are then expelled outside by the power flue through the flue system. This design efficiently provides comfort and warmth throughout the coldest winters.
It makes economic sense to choose a Pyrox Power Flued Gas Wall Furnace, with it’s 4.3 star rating. It is also being better for the environment with more efficient gas space heaters emitting less greenhouse gas emissions.
From $1899* Installed!
- Choice of two product sizes to heat small or large rooms
- Choice of inbuilt or console models
- Choice of standard or power flued models
- Stylish slimline cabinet
- Electronic ignition to eliminate the need for wasteful pilot lights
- Simple to operate electronic controls
- Three pre-set temperature settings
- Rear Register option to split heating into two rooms
- Cool touch exterior cabinet
- Direct replacement for most gas wall furnace models
- Two year parts and labour warranty.** 10 years parts only warranty on heat exchanger and burner.**
- Power flued 9kW unit has an energy efficiency rating of 4.3 stars.
Every Bonaire Pyrox Premium Power Flued Gas Wall Furnace is manufactured to stringent quality standards and backed by a two year domestic parts and labour warranty and 10 year warranties for heat exchanger and burner (parts only), fully supported by Bonaire’s National Service Division. It’s real peace of mind as you and your family enjoy the ultimate in home climate control.
Terms & Conditions:
*40mj power flued model
**Domestic warranty only. Unit warranty for commercial applications is 1 year on all parts and labour
Rinnai Spectrum Space Heater
3 heat settings
Top mounted controls
2 speed fan - for even heat distribution
Electronic Ignition - lights first time
Can be converted to LPG
Flame failure safety system
Overheat safety switch
Terms & Conditions:
Assumes inbuilt model no flue required
From $1995 installed!
Only $2495* Installed!
Bonaire Replacement Ducted Heating
The advanced technology of the modulation is able to match the load requirements of your home by reducing its heating capacity as low as 10% *. This not only reduces gas consumption but also reduces electricity usage of the fan motor. The MB4 series also offer the choice of Navigator Wall Mounted Controller or the Navigator Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Controller. Both are fully programmable for automatic operation and capable of running up to 8 integrated zones.**.
- Modulating gas valve automatically adjusts gas rate as the home approaches set temperature = reduced energy bills
- Auto adjusting variable – speed room air fan further enhancing the benefit of modulation and energy savings
- Integrated four zone control standard, heat only the rooms you need when you need them
- Unit can run as low as 10% of its total capacity.
- Induced draft combustion for improved energy efficiency
- Electronic ignition – no pilot light
- Quiet efficient operation
- Engineered for Australian conditions
- Compatible with York Dual Cycle systems
- Option of 8 integrated zones
- Easy Installation
Terms & Conditions:
Assumes existing ductwork in good order model quoted 4star 20kw